The Childcare Association of Louisiana grants active membership to childcare centers who are licensed by the Louisiana Department of Education.
Join or Renew Your CCAL Membership Today!
Your Cell Phone #:
(Will Not Be Published)
Licensure Capacity of Center:
Contributions or gifts to CCAL are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes. However, they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses subject to restrictions imposed as a result of association lobbying activities
Click on the SUBMIT Button Below and then it will take you to the CHECKOUT PAGE
Please choose your membership category:
YOUR 2017 CCAL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
* Advocacy –CCAL keeps its finger on the pulse of the needs of the childcare industry and closely monitors legislative and regulatory threats. Also, CCAL actively promotes public policy that helps the childcare industry thrive. The 2017 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature is slated for April 10 - June 8, 2017. You can sign up as a key legislative contact when you join CCAL or at www.childcarelouisiana.org.
* Educational Opportunities – CCAL hosts 2 Education Conferences annually 2016 Spring Conference March 10 & 11, 2017 - 2016 Fall Conference October 27 & 28, 2017 at the West Baton Rouge Conference Center, Port Allen, LA
* Only Members can attend our 2017 Spring and Fall Education Conferences
* Weekly e-Newsletters to keep you informed with what CCAL is doing for you and your childcare center
* CCAL members are eligible to purchase discounted insurance products, including limited benefits health insurance, disability and dental coverage through our partnership with the Shiloh Group
Notify My School Phone #:
(For Important Legislative Text Msgs
• PLEASE FAX A COPY OF YOUR QRS LETTER TO (770) 234-6756, IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO INCLUDE YOUR STAR RATING ON OUR WEBSITE
Type I (ELC Operated by a church or religious organization that is qualified as a tax exempt organization under §501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code and receives no state or federal funds directly or indirectly from any source.)
Type II (ELC that receives no state or federal funds directly or indirectly from any source with the exception of food and nutrition programs)
Type III (ELC that receives state or federal funds directly or indirectly from any source other than the food and nutrition programs)