The Childcare Association of Louisiana grants active membership to childcare centers who are licensed by the Louisiana Department of Social Services.
Join or Renew Your CCAL Membership Today!
Your Cell Phone #:
(Will Not Be Published)
Licensure Capacity of Center:
Contributions or gifts to CCAL are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes. However, they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses subject to restrictions imposed as a result of association lobbying activities
Click on the SUBMIT Button Below and then it will take you to the CHECKOUT PAGE
Please choose your membership category below:
YOUR 2015 CCAL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
* Advocacy – CCAL retains a full-time lobbyist who monitors legislative and regulatory threats ~ 2015 Regular Legislative Session will begin on April 13, 2015 and conclude June 11, 2015.
* Educational Opportunities – CCAL hosts 2 Education Conferences annually, 2015 Spring Conference March 20 & 21, 2015 - 2015 Fall Conference October 16 & 17, 2015 at the West Baton Rouge Conference Center, Port Allen, Louisiana
* Only Members can attend our 2015 Spring and Fall Education Conferences
* Weekly e-Newsletters to keep you informed with what CCAL is doing for you and your childcare center
* CCAL members are eligible to purchase discounted insurance products, including limited benefits health insurance, disability and
dental coverage through our partnership with the Shiloh Group
Notify My School Phone #:
(For Important Legislative Text Msgs
• PLEASE FAX A COPY OF YOUR QRS LETTER TO (770) 234-6756, IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO INCLUDE YOUR STAR RATING ON OUR WEBSITE