The Childcare Association of Louisiana grants active membership to childcare centers who are licensed by the Louisiana Department of Social Services.
Join or Renew Your CCAL Membership Today!
Your Cell Phone #:
(Will Not Be Published)
Licensure Capacity of Center:
Contributions or gifts to CCAL are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes. However, they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses subject to restrictions imposed as a result of association lobbying activities
Click on the SUBMIT Button Below and then it will take you to the CHECKOUT PAGE
Please choose your membership category below:
YOUR 2016 CCAL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
* Advocacy – CCAL retains a full-time lobbyist who monitors legislative and regulatory threats ~ 2016 Regular Legislative Session will begin on March 14, 2016 and conclude June 6, 2016.
* Educational Opportunities – CCAL hosts 2 Education Conferences annually 2016 Spring Conference March 4 & 5, 2016 - 2016 Fall Conference October 14 & 15, 2016 at the West Baton Rouge Conference Center, Port Allen, LA
* Only Members can attend our 2016 Spring and Fall Education Conferences
* Weekly e-Newsletters to keep you informed with what CCAL is doing for you and your childcare center
* CCAL members are eligible to purchase discounted insurance products, including limited benefits health insurance, disability and
dental coverage through our partnership with the Shiloh Group
Notify My School Phone #:
(For Important Legislative Text Msgs
• PLEASE FAX A COPY OF YOUR QRS LETTER TO (770) 234-6756, IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO INCLUDE YOUR STAR RATING ON OUR WEBSITE
Type I (ELC Operated by a church or religious organization)
Type II (ELC that receives no state or federal funds directly or indirectly from any source with the exception of food and nutrition programs)
Type III (ELC that receives state or federal funds directly or indirectly from any source other than the food and nutrition programs)